Re: lower o slash again

Having gotten no response, I'm trying again. As reported before,
an XPL routine for XyWrite/Windows that I created to globally convert
XyWrite 4.x accented characters to Quark XPress Tag format works fine
except for the lower o slash, which is character [809] in the
XyWrite set. When my routine hits it, I get a "separator is missing"
message and then an unhappy black face (ASCII 02) is inserted elsewhere in
my text followed by the replace string. But the target character (o slash)
is left untouched.

Has anyone else encountered this? Does anybody know a fix?

--Chuck Creesy
Princeton University Press
creesy@xxxxxxxx
609-258-5745  Fax: 609-258-6305