RE: Slow performing xywrite

I have had sporadic laggy performance under XY4 and XyWin under an NT4.0
system when either writing to or reading from network drives. (The problem
seems to have gone away in the last two or three months, but the IT people
have done so much surgery on servers it is hard to tell what might have been
the exact cause or whetehr indeed it has been really fixed.) Do your users
boot XY3.58 exclusively locally, or might reading a networked file on
startup be causing the problem?

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx