Re: XyWrite Mac DOSBox Printing

Robert Holmgren wrote:
 Can you launch a native executable from DOSBox? No. I
know that there are people who've figured out how to shell to
Linux from DOSEMU -- that's real integration. That means that
you could run XyWrite in DOSEMU and, from a XyWrite cockpit, get
Linux apps (like GS) to launch. In DOSBox, forget it. DOSBox
is great for hermetic apps, like games. Not so great for apps
that want to reach out and touch externals.
Thanks, Robert, for that helpful bit of information that I have
found no where else. On the other hand, didn't I see here that
DOSEMU is also abandoned? So will one be able to use it as Linux
evolves?

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx