Re: XyWrite and dictionaries

Paul: I am sorry I do not have the answer for your dictionary problem. But I
have a problem. 'Have been using Xy since 1987 for newspapers. 'Still use
if for a church newspaper. The Technology Group, or whoever owns XyWrite,
offers no support of 3.57. I am in need of a driver for a NEC Superscripte
860. Do you know of any source? Thanx, Charlie Hamilton.
hamil71@xxxxxxxx (Greensboro, NC.)