Re: Luddite defined

Re "whacking away at XPL to reinvent an inferior version of the wheel":

Some folks really get a lot of satisfaction out of twitching, twisting, bending, and whacking XPL to
get it to do stuff. When Xy4's features were still in the planning stage (and being revealed or
leaked), I took great delight in trying to get Xy3+ to do emulate the rumored features. Some of my
"whacking" led to a job at Xyquest -- a double delight, until IBM pulled the plug and TTG
took over. After more than 5 years, I still miss Dave and the crew....

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx