XyWrite Macro Book

Thanx for the info. On a trip just back from, I saw the book at the
Borders on Rockville Pike. Decided to pass on it until & unless a
revised edition appears. And I hope one does. The first ed. was based
on Beta software, during the changeover from SIG to XY4, and is not
recent enough to cover XY-WIN. Have already heard of quite a few
discontinuities between SIG and XY4 on the XyQuest BBS, so I'll wait for
a more up-to-date version. Also, one of the authors was also the author
of the "least good" book on XY-3+.
---
 * The Wicked Scherzo - The Inner Station, California
 * PostLink(tm) v1.11 WICKED (#356) : NelayRet(tm)