Re: Interrim XYENC/XYDEC v0.95 release

> Is there a U2 frame for executing all these programs?
> Or am I missing something?
You're missing the "helper frames" -- the U2 routines that I've been posting here from time to time over the last couple of weeks. Here they are again (with minor revisions from yesterday):

Great! I installed the U2 frames and the .INF info--which was very clear.
Then I tested everything--works as advertised. Playing with XYTOG is especially fun. And check out the enclosed screenshot for how things look in TAME-XY, which shows bold and italics.
I had trouble figuring out how to get an 08 in a file to test out XYRUN50.
I first thought I could use COPY CON TEST and ctrl-alt 8, but that was a no
go. Finally, I had to use DEBUG, with the F (fill) command to get the 08 in
there. But then XYRUN50 found it. Good work!

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx