Re: Faxing from Xy4DOS

yes.. it puts the xy4 doc in a wordpad file.. with really good
formatting recognition.. at least for simple documents the way I use
it... and then you fax from there with hit of the button, since tim's
program loads word pad and the document up for you.

> On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Sherry wrote:
>
> > I use Tim's Fax.pgm all of the time!!! It is the one way I have found
> > that Xy4 copy doesn't end up with weird formating when faxing.. So
> > three cheers for Tim and 12 for fax.pgm.
>
> When I was using XyWrite under OS/2, I used to use Faxworks for OS/2,
> which permits faxing from DOS programs. Now that I'm using Win98, I've
> got WinFax, but it doesn't have any way to fax from DOS programs. Does
> fax.pgm make this possible?

> A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
> 15 Court Square                   lawyer@xxxxxxxx
> Boston, MA 02108-2503            http://world.std.com/~lawyer/

"After all, submarining has always been a game of Blind Man's Bluff."
               -- a top submarine admiral

Sherry@xxxxxxxx