Re: Off Topic: Seeking equivalent Mozilla feature

Carl Distefano  wrote:

≪If by Mozilla you mean Firefox, it [has] two Save Page _A_s (Ctrl+S)
subchoices: "Web Page, complete" and "Web Page, HTML only". The
"complete" option does not save to a single file, but rather to a
directory, automatically created, containing the web page's
constituent files.≫
The gotcha there is that some Web pages aren't really HTML. I have one that I tried to save that way, and what I got was a javascript and a string of jpgs and gifs. No way to know which to open first without the jScript, and right now my Java setup is somewhat messed up. One of these days I'll strighten it out and see if I can then view the page.

Patricia M. Godfrey