Re: Another dubious message

Marc wrote:

> The email contains the W32Klez.H@mm virus.
>
> It was picked up on my PC by Nortons with the virus pattern file dated
> 26/3/03.
>
> Marc

Appreciate the info. That's interesting: when I'm visiting relatives who
have Norton AV on their systems, I see a fair amount of "Klez"
intercepts. So, either Norton has a lot of false positives for that
(doubtful, given the suspicious looking encrypted block -- although a lot
of spammers encrypt their pitch now, so that you can't scope it out
without opening it), or McAfee has a pronounced blind spot in regard to
that particular bugger. Well, I never thought McAfee was all that hot . .
. .

Jordan