close nine or less

Thanks Carl,

                    Both your revised program to pen nine windows and less works. Revising the list of program to be opened between inverted commas is an excellent idea.
        Now I wish to know if U2 has a program that automatically closes all opned windows (nine or less), or if XY4 has made provision to do so.
    I know that savesses will save whatever is in the windows, and that getsess will open them when next you decide to recommence working on these files, but does the present savesess close all open windows when it is saving the session.

        with regards,

           Morris