RE: A general strategy for retaining XyWrite in a non-DOS world

Jordan write:

I have little faith in anything cloud-based (including Dropbox, Carbonite,
et. al.), so that's not going to do it for me.

[HB:] I agree with you about Carbonite, but Dropbox is a whole 'nother
animal. It's a sensational program--can't live without it. And the files are
always both on your local drive and the cloud, synched. Dropbox's ease of
use, transparency, and speed are superb.