random thoughts

  No matter what medium is used to convey information; word of mouth, a
runner, homing pigeon, flashing mirror, smoke signals, beating drum, a
stagecoach, telegraph, telephone, radio, film, television, XyWrite and the
internet, I would use all these means to convey ancient, eternal and the most
potent truths that truly enlightens man and does not take him down the garden
path leading to nowhere. This is what all men ultimately have to learn.
Therefore, cyberspace and all media comes of age and matures when the right
information flows along its byways.

  Life's Magic Wand and the True Genie of the Lamp.

  "When the stomach and digestive tract is cleansed by the copious drinking
of light living water, the purified mind will be forever inspired by
illumined thoughts and moments of golden consciousness."**

  When the final cleansing is achieved in this manner, the flow of sweet
tasting saliva will prove that we do not need salt, medicine, chemicals and
other synthetics used in food or other items. It will also clear the system
of slime and residues from the starches, fats and proteins man eats in such
abundance. In a cleansed system we will appreciate the subtle flavours found
in simple foods be they a carrot, a celery stick, a potato or apple.

  Truth is a bitter pill to swallow but it is the only remedy and medicine.

  When we can experience the final cleansing of the body we will too affirm
what the primitive bushman said.

  "Let me stumble upon a melon, let me find a waterhole, let my digging
stick uncover ant eggs hidden in the sand, let me find sweet roots and honey,
let me eat and drink O great spirit, and give me what I sorely need."

  ** This cleansing program is accelerated by living on water, juices and
some raw foods for a few weeks before commencing the water method of
purification. This combined method not only puts you on nature's operating
table but gives control of your life back to the intelligence within.