Re: Converting Files

Robert, thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately, the integration that you
might expect as a result of the acquisitions will not be a reality for some
time due to the aggressive schedules for product roll-out under each division.
We expect that the products will at some point be unified, but for now we carry
on as before.

Concerning the MODE stripping process, I cannot really land a hand where NB is
concerned, except to say that a program could be easily written to strip out
superfluous MODE commands as long as the programmer knows exactly what
varaibles or consistencies to deal with. If you need assistance writing a
program, please forward an NB file which demonstrates the problem, as well as a
detailed synopsis of what the output must be. If this is not too involved, I'd
be glad to help compose a program.

Regards, SysOp