New driver for Hewlett-Packard DeskJet printer at XyWWWeb

I'm reminded by a private message from a subscriber that some DeskJet users
have bumped into limitations using the old HPDJ560C.PRN driver -- the last
printer driver XyQuest wrote for the DJ. I've posted at XyWWWeb
a driver that I wrote (HPDJ660C.PRN) for my son's DeskJet 660C, which
enables all fonts and orientations native to the DJ 660C (all proportional
fonts were ignored by the 560C driver, and Landscape printing was severely
limited). While this driver is intended to enable _all_ features of the
660C, it may also offer better performance on other modern Desk Jets or
compatibles, because printers in the Desk Jet family are fairly similar.

Go to:

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/#DeskJet

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx