Re: Porting DLG funcs $0-$9|$A-$Z to U2

	Although storing the xyWin (or probably other .DLG)
	file(s) isn't as definitively likely to be destructive
	unless you take certain precautions, reading that
	warning before editing any *.DLG still wouldn't hurt. 	--me

	Isn't having good backups of the relevant
	files sufficient to allow safe experimentation ?
	If file(s) get screwed up, just revert
	and try again (?) 		--Jordan

Since you divorced my quote from its context
--the Web page that explains the warning, and
especially the extra hazard present when editing
the nbWin .DLG--I can't really answer. ... Ciao. 	--a

	xyWin+nbWin+xyW3 !xyWWWiz Web assistants +
	xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz +
	Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: