Re: ClipW now works

Now, if only we could get a version of Clip that would paste to the Mac clipboard.

fwiw,

Guess what? It already can!
I have just copy-and-pasted both between VPC-Xy and Mac Os X (including at the Unix prompt under Darwin.
I can copy from Safari and from Darwin into Xy and into Notepad. And the
reverse.
I note one problem, which others probably won't have: I'm still having
problems using CLIPW to paste into Xy. But paste works by using the little
paste icon. And I think I can fix the problem.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx