Re: On button, & straight to the Command Line

Steve Hayes wrote (inter alia):

> But I also have a bunch of batch files for special projects, which got to a
> certain directory and load XyWrite from there with the local startup.int file
> with a set of save/gets, and sometimes a supplementary spelling directory,
> for that project. For those I go to the DOS prompt and type the name of the
> batch file.

Good idea. You can also make desktop icons for batch files, BTW. My computer
admin. showed me how to do this. I don't know if it's worth it though. BTW: Do
you have customized startup.ints? My main startup.int contains has some save gets
added to it that gets me to where I want to go, with the color scheme I want, and
the printer I want.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
New Address:
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)