Re: questions

andy turnbull wrote:
 Is it like 3a? I got xy4, and didn't like it.
Why on earth not? You can keep all the III interface (by using the II-4 keyboard) and it is so much more powerful...

only problem -- with my new computer and usb printer I can't print from xy3. des anyone have a
solution?
Net use, as I documented yesterday, should work with III, NO? Some one
who uses III, please chime in. And I'm pretty sure Robert created a
version of TYP for III. Search the archives.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx