Re: HTML

> I've had pretty good luck setting the right margin to 200 in
XyWrite > and then directly exporting XyWrite files to the URL
address. The > wide margin seems to take care of returns not
wanted. I don't know > how wide a margin one can set. does
anybody else?

   You might be lucky---but if there are more than 200
characters between carriage returns, and you have some text in a
mode other than normal that crosses the point tyf puts in a hard
return, you'll be out of luck.

   Further, tyf puts in unwanted codes when modes cross line
breaks. The only solution I have found is to use some ci's, as
Annie suggested (which I agree is a workaround).

. . .
Martin J. Osborne           voice: (905) 525-9140 ext.
23814
Department of Economics               fax: (905)
521-8232
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8S 4M4

  Osborne@xxxxxxxx