Re: Icons in taskbar OT

Running under cmd.exe or command.com?
Under either: Slow and jerky.
Really strange. Not here under Vista.
Well, remember that someone here warned me that Leonovo ThinkPads have some
idiosyncratic drivers and such.
In addition to slow and jerky cursor, I have the same problems I had with
pre-Tame Xy on the earlier (HP) system: 1. the cursor goes small from time
to time and can't be permanently set (in properties) to be large, 2. when
you first type a letter, it sometimes begins by showing up inside the
cursor block, then a few milliseconds later, the cursor jumps past it to
where it should be.

Maybe Vista has a different version of NTVDM.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx