Re: The Dark Side

On 03/20/00 at 05:13 PM,
  Jon Huber  said (in so many words):

<- Can I run XyWrite on a Mac? If not, can anyone recommend a good
<- writing program (I hesitate to say word processor) that runs on Mac?
 You can run XyWrite on a Mac. I've seen it done. There are a few minor
keyboard issues, but that's all. You just need the good intel emulator
and I just don't remember now the name of the good one. (Hell, I've seen
OS/2 running on a MAC-- XyWrite will be a no-brainer.)

--
                     Regards,
                     David

It is not really an exaggeration to say that peace and happiness begin, geographically, where garlic
is used in cooking.
	--Marcel Boulestin-
"What would life be without arithmetic, but a scene of horrors?"
            -Rev. Sydney Smith, letter to young lady, 22 July 1835

David Auerbach              David Auerbach
Department of Philosophy & Religion
NCSU
Box 8103
Raleigh, 27695-8103