Re: running Xy on a Mac

My usage of Win7 has been quite limited thus far, but it is looking to me like
trying to run Xy *directly* under it, without the benefit of a virtual machine, is
apt to be a 'No Go.'  The introduction of new security procedures (primarily
UAC, or User Access Controls) is playing havoc with a lot of things.  You
can't even run  CHKDSK /F  from a command line, without jumping through
some hoops.  And there is now an "Elevated" status above that of Administrator,
which may be required for certain things ?  Legacy software is going to be
more problematical.

  Jordan