Re: Setup routine for new / returning users

Reply to note from Fred Weiner  Sun, 10 Jan 2010
11:24:11 -0700

Fred:

> any idea why the XyWrite window fills only half of the command
> window? Probably specific to my system, but I'm just asking . .
> . FW.

No doubt because your DOS screen dimensions are different from
XyWrite's default screen length and screen width settings (SL and
SW). You can fix it by changing the Xy defaults to correspond to
your DOS settings. Command MODE CON at the DOS prompt to see your
screen dimensions (Lines = Screen Length in XyWrite, Columns =
Screen Width). Then, in XyWrite, command D SL=xx and D SW=yy, where
xx and yy and the DOS values.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx