Re: TameDOS for vDOS?

Hi Harry,

The most recent versions of TameDOS are designed for and will support NTVDM only, so they will not run in any other environments. The latest version of TameDOS that will run in vDos(-lfn) is version 4.41, available from the TameDOS download page. After the installation you need to run either tame-mon.com or tame-res.com in order to load TameDOS in memory within vDos-lfn. I have tested this myself and it indeed works. Hope this helps.

Wengier