UltraVision

Tom... with your other system (non-S3), can you run UV in any resolution
higher than 800x600 -- or with more than 16 colors?

My Tseng cards work fine under OS/2 at normal VGAx16, but not at VGAx256
or at any higher res. Then the UV-enhanced screen comes back blank after
switching to any other session. (At least that's true of Xydos 4; don't
load UV with anything else.)

Since I'm about to slap together my first Pentium system, and one app
*requires* a minimum of 256 colors to run, I'll use "your" video card if
it works with 256 colors and UV.

Keeping fingers crossed...

-otis