From: J R FOX
To: "xywrite@xxxxxxxx"
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: Winprint

I have set up a dedicated folder -- Xydocs -- for this purpose, and will try to use that location exclusively, sending / saving to there a copy of whatever I wish to print with Xy.  (This is currently being tried on a different computer, at home.  I'll have to check to see just what happened on the one I was reporting about, the next time I am there.)  In the Winprint config, I selected Lucida Console 12.  I'm unsure about other settings in the Winprint confg.  How have you set those -- for any that matter -- and can you tell me exactly how you are going about printing from Xy inside of vDos ?  What "routines" ?

   Jordan