Re Keystrokes: Possible BIOS compatibility

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, Robert Holmgren wrote:
≪I'm going to exclude function NL (as well as func MS) only, and go with that in the final version. Thanks for the effort≫

You're very welcome. Glad I was able to help.
Just a thought: since this "issue" is BIOS-dependent, and we wern't able to test all BIOSes, might it be a good idea to post the debugging version on the site, with a Xperlink to it from the .inf file? Then, if it turns out that other BIOSes have problems with other calls, people can go right there and find out which is the spanner in the works?

Patricia M. Godfrey