Re: Duplicates Pattern Search

Carl Distefano wrote:

> Of course, the SPELL command is lightning fast, but it won't work
> here because the dots, slashes, etc. in URLs will cause them to be
> treated as multiple words. So bits and pieces of individual URLs
> will end up all over the list.

I knew there had to be a catch. That was just a very general point of
comparison. For all I know, the way SPELL command works (on a named,
unopen file) could be unique in Xy.

> But try the frame URLS below. The
> command, with the subject file in the current window, is
> URLS. When the list is done, you can move the cursor to
> any URL in the list and hit  to execute the XMACRO
> statement on the CMline. That will JuMP you to that particular
> instance of the URL in the subject file. You can then delete the
> URL, edit it (or the surrounding text), or do nothing at all -- your
> choice.

Thanks, Carl. I'll take it for a spin and let you know.

> I've also rewritten the original frame, FDU

> Let's get the basic procedure down first. Here
> are the routines; issue DECODE to decode them.

O.K., but is this an all-in-one revision ? You seemed to be using the
plural, suggesting more than one routine was involved.

Jordan