Re: What's the story on XyWWWeb?

I just tried to access the site 4x using my bookmarked addresses and got the
following message from DataRealm. As of 6/19, this book mark worked.

 " The file you requested is not available.
We apologize for any inconvience this has caused. There are three possible
causes of this situation:

You may have entered the URL incorrectly. Please verify it.
The account has been closed. No further information is available.
The account still exists, but the page has been moved.
Thank you for your interest in Datarealm Internet Services. If you have a
need for reliable and affordable web hosting, go to users.datarealm.com. Our
accounts start at $9.95/month."

Copying Bechstein's address, though, I got the full site, but only on the
second try. On the first try I got an error message.

A thought, which I am sure Bechstein has already tried: are you having
trouble getting to any other site?

Judith Davidsen