Re: eeeditor

yeah, I played around a little bit last night and discovered Ctrl-C does crash the
fullscreen, too. I'm putting together a bunch of questions to pose on the Dosemu
list and will ask what the chances of fixing this are, but you have to figure Ctrl-C is
such a universal break, priority would be low or nonexistent. I could live with
remapping to Ctrl-Z, but the possibility of blowing everything up accidentally is
kind of a dealbreaker.

-rafe