Re: preventing lines from printing with substitution tables

If you wrap the line in ≪NT...≫ or ≪IV...≫ it won't print. The
difference is that with NT you see a delta onscreen, with IV (InVisible)
you don't. You may or may not wanted to include the CR-LF in what's
non-printing.
I remember altering the substitution table so that when a line started with a particular symbol -- typically "null" or one of the other low ascii code values -- that line would display but not print.
It was a simple change, but I can't for the life of me remember how I did
it. What did I forget?