RE: XyWrite Books

Thanks for the "review" Norman.

This subject makes me wonder...are there any BAD XyWrite books?

-BrianH.

-----Original Message----- From: Norman Bauman

I read them and still have them on my bookshelf. Tyson's XyWrite Revealed
is the definitive reference, but sometimes it's useful to see something
explained a different way. Rothman has a chatty style that some people like
(and drives me crazy), but he very nicely explained how he personally set
up his system. Campbell as you see is a good reference.

Norman

At 09:59 AM 12/14/05 -0800, Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:

>A friend of mine just gave me a couple of XyWrite books I'm not familiar
with.

>"XyWrite III Plus - Includes A La Carte Menus" by Arthur R. G. Campbell
>"XyWrite Made Easier - Revised And Explained" by David H. Rothman

Norman Bauman
411 W. 54 St. Apt. 2D
New York, NY 10019
(212) 977-3223