Re: Please advise me ...

≪ I think you've finally highlighted the issues
regarding the attachment problem. I've never changed my
system, but some people were receiving
attachments. You haven't ... most people haven't.≫

The problem was not in the eye of the beholder. The fact
is, you were sending an attachment and everyone on the
list was receiving it (whether they were aware of it or
not and whether they objected to it or not). SMTP, POP3,
MIME -- all of the governing standards are very well
defined; no ambiguity about it. It was a MIME-compliant
attachment, and it was there.

That said, when it was pointed out to you, you promptly
took corrective action, for which we thank you. End of
matter. Let's talk about XyWrite!

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/