Re: Clipw paste has stopped working

Carl,
Just checked what I'm using vs. what's in a freshly downloaded copy of the Oct. 21, 2007 "factory" issue and they are identical. I checked via FD on the eXPanded versions.
I will add, however, that this problem arises after a computer crash that
required me to copy over a (very recent) backup of the whole Xy4 directory,
with its subdirectories.

Wasn't there a way to test CLIP at a DOS prompt?

--Harry
Harry:

The last time this happened to me I'd made some "improvements" to
frame ClipW, which I'd forgotten about, and which were the source of
my problem (same as yours). Are you possibly in the same boat?

Quoting Harry Binswanger :
Clipw paste has stopped working for me. It says it can't find
clip.txt. In the past when this occasionally happened, I simply made
a new (empty) c:\xy\clip.txt file and that took care of the problem.
That doesn't work this time.

When I copy in Windows (outside Xy), the material goes to the
clipboard, but not to clip.txt. And then when I do clipwp, I get
awaitfile and clip.txt is gone from c:\xy.

?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx