Re: No more vDos worlds left to conquer

Carl and Wengier,

I see, in the COLOR table several MD numbers that come out as superscript:
81,82, and 87, 162, 212, 213, 213,and 244.
Subscripts here are: 96, 98, 105, 163, 105, 163, 204, and 236. Some of each
have additional attributes (italics, underlining, bold).
I guess because they have to occupy the save pixel box as all monospaced
fonts, they look pretty lame: squashed rather than shrunk.
Hmmm, wouldn't it be possible to make them properly shrunk by adding to
their lefts whatever nulls or whitespace is used to raise or lower them?

Regards,
Harry

Hi Carl, Have you tried the default Xy4 color settings? I set up subscript and superscript text from the menu "Format" -> "Type Style" -> "Superscript" / "Subscript", and they seem to work. I don't know about the and directives so I used the direct menu options instead. Hope this works for you. Wengier On Friday, August 5, 2016 8:01 PM, Carl Distefano wrote: Reply to note from "Wengier W" <mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxdmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wengierwu" for DMARC) Fri, 5 Aug 2016 22:10:09 +0000 (UTC) Wengier, I'm running the new build, but subscript and superscript modes in XyWrite ( and ) display as colored text, the same as before. Is there anything extra that should be done to obtain the visual effect? Many thanks! -- Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxxcld@xxxxxxxx