Superscript in XY4

I find that superscript mode prints superscripts in a reduced-size font
elevated above the baseline of the normal font, instead of the same-sized
font elevated above the baseline of the normal font. I am using XY4 ver.
4.014 with a HP laserjet with a customized HPLJ-4L.PRN printing to a HP LJ
3030, and the Attribute file contains:
AT<?<*p-16Y
AT>?>*p+16Y
(where the fourth character appears to be the "escape" character (ASCII 27)
displaying as a left-pointing-arrow), which appears to be the default code
for the file.

I though I had after much effort fixed this so as to not reduce the font
size for superscripts several years ago, but that was evidently on another
printer file. I can't find this point addressed in the manuals.

Can someone point me in the right direction to get a non-tiny superscript?

Regards,

Paul Ambos
Paul Ambos, P.C.
pambos@xxxxxxxx