Re: overcoming the XP lag [II]

At 11/4/2004 01:00 PM -0500, Leslie Bialler wrote:

I look at my settings for keyboard scancode 58 and I find there that space which is not a space but the (I think) null character or something, there. What do you have?

I have *NO* [no operation], but 58 for me is CAPS LOCK. Num Lock is key 69.
There I have AS, Alternate Screen, which was the OEM setting.
Question is: does toggling NUMLCK give you the same effect as *default
ks=o,o*, to wit, removing the last the lag?

Michael Norman