Re: Post-47 printer file {was Xy to PDF Conversion}

E J Inggs wrote:

> However, the good news is that in the 4th update of POST-HP4.PRN
> (22/3/1994) they were added by "jpj" according to the audit trail.
>
> If you don't have a copy of POST-HP4.PRN, I can let you have one. I
> seem to remember that it was standard issue with XY4DOS.

This one I do have a copy of. I just changed the date back to what it should be, for better future
identification. (Must have
d/l'd it from TTG, when their site was still up. Netscape has that bad habit of giving file
downloads the current date.

I note that this file was intended for the HP-4M, the Postscript equipped 4 that I think was
originally aimed at Macintosh users.
I have a plain HP-4, albeit one equipped with a 3rd-party Postscript card and extra memory. (At
least, I don't recall it being
the HP version of this printer expansion card, though I could be wrong.) Is there *anything else* I
need to do, besides loading
this printer file, in order to let XyDOS know that I _do_ have Postscript in this printer, so that
Xy can find this card and make
use of its Postscript fonts ? Some sort of header in the doc being printed ?

Jordan