Re: virtual DOS on a MAC

I have been running Xywrite 4 under VPC (4) under Mac OS 9, and have also tried
it under the beta of VPC for OS X. Everything works and i was able to print to
my old Compaq Pagemarq printer!

So it does work. I didn't try any key renaming/remapping, but the U2 library,
that does some key remapping i think, works as well.

For me, everything seems to work.

I love the mac evvironment, and i love xywrite, and i'm glad i don't have to
pay the M$ tax.

if you have any questions, please let me know1

Russ