Re: Word and Happy99 and things

In a message dated 3/27/99 08:35:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, rrr@xxxxxxxx
writes:

> I sort of enjoy your pinpricks, but somehow I doubt that the TTG
> development department is reading them.
> Btw, wasn't FrankWords supposed to be out now? Of course, he did
> not give a *year*...

Speaking of pinpricks....

Some folks at TTG have incredibly thin skin, so watch out. I rather like the
idea, though, that all sorts of improvements have been made in the XyDOS and
XyWin base products, and that TTG is too busy (or too insulted?) to release
them. OTOH, Kenny has really made it clear that, strictly as a word processor,
XyWrite will see no further development or bug fixes and that TTG's mission
lies elsewhere. It's at least one thing he has been completely straightforward
about.

TBaehr