Re: dict.spl

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:13:02 -0400

> I would like to try
> SET PATH=C:\XY4;%PATH%;C:\PROGRA1\NETWOR1\MCAFEE1 in my autoexec.bat, but
> do I lift Nick's example whole? Do I substitute something of my own for
> "PROGRA1" and "NETWOR1"--and if so, are there any suggestions?

Just CAll AUTOEXEC.BAT into a window. If there is already a PATH statement
(terminating in a semi-colon usually), simply add "C:\XY4;" (or whatever the
path to your XyWrite directory is) at the tail end
of that statement, and then reboot -- *unless* of course the XyWrite
directory is already mentioned there (in which case do nothing). If there is
no PATH statement present, then open a new line and enter one, e.g.:

SET PATH=C:\XY4;

Then reboot. DICT.SPL will be available at all times.

---------
Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx
---------