Re: Questions About XyWin

Leslie, sorry but the resource file I mentioned is not a file which can be
utilized by the end user of a product, it is a module which is used in the
development phase of a product. When we designed this product it was designed
with the intention of being a Windows product. I am not aware of other
products designed for Windows which deviate from the Windows conventions,
although there may be some..??? If we were to design this to deviate from these
conventions, we would have had to create two separate programs, one which
conforms and one which deviates. Unfortunately we do not have the resources to
do this.

I will check to see if there is any way to associate the colors you want with
the redline mode. I do not believe that XyWin accesses the color table in the
way it was in III Plus and XY4. I will post a message later today.

I will also try to reproduce the Adobe problem and write a bug report if I can.
The report will be entered in your name.

Regards, SysOp