RE: Xy3 vs Xy4 (was: Luddite defined [etc])

If it does dial out, I don't suppose it works with a Windows modem, does
it? I have a XyWrite macro that runs a DOS batch file to define any text
and dial my modem (based on Holmgren's macro), but it no longer works
through my Windows modem. I guess I'll have to install one of my old 24K
DOS modems just for dialing out. Has anyone done anything like that? How
did it work?

At 07:50 AM 10/6/99, Yo Intl. wrote:

>>I still do all my telephone management in XyWrite using an old
>>DOS program called Hotline. Some 15,000 more or less current
>>numbers are instantly accessible, with another 40,000 numbers
>>dating from the early 1990s that are very often still useful.
>
>Dos it dial for you out of XY? I have been looking for something like this.
>Any chance I could get a legal copy?
>
>-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo

Norman Bauman
411 W. 54 St. Apt. 2D