Help restoring Xy window size

  I normally use Xy 3plus in a window that uses about three-fourths of the
screen, which keeps the font much crisper than using the entire screen.
  I have inadvertently trapped myself in the full screen, and can't seem to
get out.
  Earlier today, I clicked on the full-screen icon while in Xy -- and ever
since, I've been fruitlessly trying to restore it to the 3/4 screen I prefer.
I've called up "properties" of the Xy application, and saved "window" as my
screen preference, and rebooted, to no avail.
  I'm using Windows 98.
  How do I get back to the screen size I want? My apologies for troubling
the list with such a small problem. But I'm a creature of habit and this full
screen with fuzzy font is driving me crazy.
  Lynn Brenner
  BrennerNY@xxxxxxxx
  718 855 2179