Eudora and Xywrite (DOS)

Eudora Light, the Window version I use, allows you to include attached
text files as part of the message. Since I only have the DOS version
of Xywrite, I have used printf with a email prn loaded (a modified
version of the mail.prn that eliminates the stray linefeeds) to create
an ascii version of the file I want to send to someone (though I add
≪of 0,0≫ and ≪pw 65≫ to eliminate left margins and keep the text
within bounds).

It works nicely.

Ed Plummer

Intricate Decisions
P.O. Box 55661               Decision Support
Riverside, CA 92517         on Human Issues and Markets
                   in a Culturally Diverse,
Tel: 909/ 274-9829           Information-Rich and
Fax: 909/ 787-5409            Computer-Assisted
Email: oeplummer@xxxxxxxx          World
    orlay.plummer@xxxxxxxx