Re: Mixed up colors

Carl,
Nope, not even a clean install on the 64-bit OS worked. Or rather, I could get XyWrite to launch but it wouldn't take account of the config.txt settings, wouldn't run the special startup.int I have for vDOS Xy, and often froze up (I think because my U2 makes reference to drives that make no sense to the 64-bit operating system).
Notably, when I did a DIR, I saw only about 5% of the files that are
actually in the XyWrite directory. This again might have to do with the
drive specs. I'll check.

Regards,
Harry
Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Mon, 18 Jul 2016
12:00:13 -0400

Harry,

> Right now I'm working on getting vDOS-lfn working on my 64-bit
> version of Win 7. Didn't work by importing what I had working in
> the 32-bit version,

Not sure why that would be, unless the paths are different on your
64-bit machine. In any event, a clean install should do the trick.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx