Re: TAME without pain

Ah, I knew it was too good to be true.

I've been getting NTVDM crashes with TAME and XY4 on my Fujitsu P1610. I can cause one by unplugging
(switching to battery power) and, more's the pity, they also happen at random, sometimes 3-5 minutes
after opening XY4, sometimes half an hour later, sometimes on the first cursor movement.

I just did a predictable crash by unplugging to get the error report. It's clearly TAME, but that's
all I can figure out. I've uninstalled and reinstalled TAME 5.1preb7, which Michael Norman has
stabilized, and tried changing fonts, but the crashes continue. I've zipped the report and my
custom settings as an attachment so those not interested don't have to read it involuntarily.

 I'm also going to contact Dave Thomas but if there are any thoughts here I'd appreciate them. I was
getting to like my new onscreen font, too,

Jon Pareles