Re: VDOS memory and screen length

Manuel,

1. Vdos doesnt take the system language settings. In my case, Spanish keyboard. Theoretically speaking, Vdos should take that value. Its not the case. The standard English keyboard is the only available in Vdos.
You are right: codepage 854 does not work. I am not familiar with the Spanish version of XyWrite. Spanish characters are included in the codepage 437 which works in vDos. I think you should explicitly set the codepage to 437 and program your Xy keyboard file to match your physical keyboard if you want to make use of vDosXy. Or if you want to use the ANSI version, reprogram your keyboard file to match. Best regards, Kari Eveli LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland) lexitec@xxxxxxxx *** Lexitec Online *** Lexitec in English: http://www.lexitec.fi/english.html Home page in Finnish: http://www.lexitec.fi/