Re: Xy IV

Terrence, FILE0000.CHK, FILE0001.CHK, etc., are the results of writing lost
clusters and/or allocation units to disk. These problems are not critical
unless you let them build up over time. I run the CHKDSK/F command in my
autoexec.bat file so that every day my system is quickly checked for these
problems (which usually occur as a result of software applications locking up
while running in memory). Every machine which uses software eventally
encounters problems such as this.

Concerning ORBIS, the window you referred to is designed to be left in that
state. I consider this a flaw in the program and plan to discuss with our
developer this resulting window left after a search. The code will simply need
to maximize the window after ending a search. Meanwhile, when you are done with
a search press CTRL+F6 (or CTRL+F10) to bring the Window Menu to the screen.
Press "F" to implement full-screen view.

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend any way of utilizing ORBIS with XyWrite III
Plus, or am I misunderstanding your question?

SysOp